HOW TO PREP FOR AN EXAM OR TEST IN COLLEGE | Allie Young

featured image

Make Sure to Switch to HD for Better Quality!

For todays, VLOGMAS video I will be going back in time and show you all HOW TO PREP FOR AN EXAM IN COLLEGE! I thought it would be helpful to some of you to talk about the 5 THINGS I DO TO PREP FOR AN EXAM! Everyone studies differently and this is just what works for me! If you think some of these tips are helpful be sure to give this video a thumbs up!

Five Star Student Academic Planner: https://amzn.to/3fPvxBg

How to Organize Your Binder: https://youtu.be/32DpNwJoV3I
How to Take Notes in College: https://youtu.be/hZGVXWBp4aA
How to Prepare for an Exam in College: https://youtu.be/2ZMVS9Upw7M

Missed my last video? Watch it here: https://youtu.be/hZGVXWBp4aA

For those of you curious about my medical assisting must haves and general favorites be sure to check out my Amazon page here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/allieyoung

✿ MEDICAL ASSISTING JOURNEY: https://bit.ly/2ntKn9o
✿ GREY’S ANATOMY: https://bit.ly/2lU6BkM
✿ MENTAL HEALTH: https://bit.ly/2lpppb5
✿ HOW TO & DIY: https://bit.ly/2lU9eDa

COUPON CODES & LINKS
– MyID: Allie48 (http://www.lddy.no/4cph)
– Ivory Ella: 10% OFF your purchase https://ivory-ella.sjv.io/c/1256276/310146/4784?subId1=allieyoung10
– Adore Me: https://my.adore.me/x/bcJRZ6 to get your first set for $24.95
– Erin Condren: allieyoung1220 to receive $10 OFF your first purchase (https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/allieyoung1220)

☼ Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/shop/allieyoung
☼ Instagram → @allies__life (http://www.instagram.com/allies__life)
☼ Twitter → @allies__life (http://www.twitter.com/allies__life)
☼ Pinterest → @allies__life (http://www.pinterest.com/allies__life)
☼ Facebook → missallieyoung (http://www.facebook.com/missallieyoung)

✉ For business inquiries please send an email to missallieyoung@gmail.com ✉

Frequently Asked Questions
♡ Name: Allie
♡ Age: 25
♡ Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i
♡ Editor: iMovie ’11

FTC: Some of the products featured in this video were sent to me for review purposes, however, I am not being paid in any way to do this video! I would NEVER lie to you about a product and only talk about products here on my channel that I 100% HONESTLY ENJOY! Also, some of the links above are affiliate links, but again I only mention brands I HONESTLY ENJOY!

FTC: I am not being sponsored to do this video. I bought everything in this video with my own money. Some of the links above are affiliate links, but again I only mention brands I HONESTLY ENJOY!

http://medicalassistingcertification.org/how-to-prep-for-an-exam-or-test-in-college-allie-young/

Comments